PHILIPPINES 2015: SUSIE'S CUISINE IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

Jeff living in the Philippines back and for forth for a couple of years, but when I count it all and all, it's a total of three years.  I am just amazed that he know everything in the Philippines more than I am, he know different places, restaurant that I never been before, and introduce it to me, I am the one who supposed to do that, it's funny right?.  That's why I love him more and more even the years goes by. 

Today we went to Susie's cuisine, of course with my husband idea.  Susie's cuisine is a store that selling goodies (authentic filipino snacks) or we called it 'pasalubong' it means 'present' for your love ones.  This restaurant also famous not only with their authentic snack but also with their authentic filipino cuisine foods, like; pancit luglog (palabok), tocino, and dessert like; turron, leche flan, maja blanca and so much more.  If you want to taste the authentic regional Filipino cuisine just visit their store, SUSIE'S CUISINE located in Friendship highway, Angeles City, Pampanga.  

While heading the restaurant he told me the peanut snack there is good and not that salty, haha so we went there to buy one and ate just some snack because we're already full from the lunch that we ate.  We ordered shrimp okoy for Jeff and chicken empanada for me with some water. 

OPEN:  11:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Comments

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포