CHRISTMAS 2015 CELEBRATION

Jeff and I 6th christmas together as husband and wife.  We celebrate our christmas first before my sisters, nephew and nieces come here in our house the day before Christmas eve.
Jeff and I prepare gift for my nephew and nieces and prepare also wine and some foods for our 'noche buena'.
from left Juni (younger), Anna (2nd), amy (3rd) and me
And time has come, my sisters already here.  I love you always.
Givng gifts
My 6 (pamangkins)
The third generation in our family.
Papa and Mama
Papa and Mama can't be able to come and celebrate with us because of work.  But we called them while celebrating Christmas eve.  Five year of marriage to Jeff we're always out of town, I go back in the Philippines for vacation once in a while but not exactly on Christmas day.  That's why this occasion is very important for me, after five year I can be able to celebrate Christmas with my family and since I learned how to cook I can be able to cook for my sisters and pamangkin (stepchild) also, because I don't know how to cook when I was single, I never did it before, this is my first time I cook for them.  So much happiness this year!^_^

And that's it just share how we celebrate christmas, thank you Lord for all the blessings. 

I hope you guyz have a wonderful day today! MARRY CHRISTMAS.  ^_^

Comments

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포