MALAYSIA KUALA LUMPUR: DUA SENTRAL HOTEL (LOBBY) AREA
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Using computer at the lobby while waiting for the free shuttle bus going to KL Sentral, to explore the city. And they also have free juice drinks for the guest, located also at the lobby.
Me and Jeff love hiking for good health, this is our way to exercise our body. Mount Nam-amsan is our 6th times hiking here in South Korea it's very near to our apartment (walking distance). Since this mountain it's not famous few people go up here, I just saw five or six people. I feel good and healthy today.... Let's smile every one!!! WATCH THE VIDEO
Today hubby and I went to Inha University, private research university located in Incheon South Korea. This is my second time here, the last time was last January. We went here because I need to take the level exam for Korean language. So I decided to make a blog of the place.
Planning to visit kuala lumpur soon as I am looking for a hotel to stay. Cheers for sharing.
ReplyDelete