PHILIPPINES 2015: SEOUL BIBIMBOB IN SM CITY CLARK PAMPANGA


SEOUL BIBIMBOB (Foodcourt)


bibimbab for only 120 pesos (Jeff)

coke 35 pesos and bulgogi plus chapchae 120 pesos (mine)

If you want to taste the basic Korean cuisine in affordable price plus taste good also, you can try here in SEOUL BIBIMBOB located around foodcourt.  Their food is one hundred pesos up only.


*****
Before eating our dinner, I waited for my husband for about one hour and half, because I went to my parents house in Quezon City and Jeff came from work.  While waiting for my husband I'm watching this beautiful girls 'mutya ng kapampangan' pageant.  It's fun watching them.  I just don't know who the winner is, because after dinner we go back home.


That's all for today have a wonderful day every one.  See you next blog post.

Comments

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포