A SHORT VISIT TO KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA FOR THE 5TH YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

HELLO BEAUTIFUL MALAYSIA, KUALA LUMPUR ^_^
This is our second time in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, the first one was last March 24 2014, back then, we just stop over going to Australia Sydney for about five hours.  So my husband promised me to come back here to explore Malaysia, and that's why where here now.  I'm so excited to see what's in there, what food to eat and what places to see.

This is the way out, going to bus or taxi area.
Before leaving the airport, we change first our dollar penny into Malaysian money and deposit some of our luggage.  And then bought bus ticket going to K.L. Central.

This is my 7th country so far, I hope this is not the last, I dream to visit Paris or Japan in the future.  I HOPE IN GOD'S WILL.
So, let's go and start the Malaysia, Kuala 
Lumpur Adventure.^__^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포