INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포

AraMaru  is an observatory at Ara waterway.  the floor is made of glass so you can be able to see the waterway beneath your feet.  It's my first time in this area.  

And if you walk just a little bit you can be able to see the Ara waterfall.  I love it! the sounds of waterfall is so relaxing.  And I also love the fact that we don't need to go far away to experience and see waterfall it's just a drive away anytime.  


CONVENIENCE STORE AND CAFE


ARA-BAET GIL 아라뱃길 ARA WATERWAY


I was scared but I challenge my self because of the picture.  haha


This ARAMARU SKY WALK AND WATER FALL is located in Duksil-dong, Gyeyang-gu, Incheon.  Yes! it's part of Incheon area.  You can come here any time if you want to just walk and relax.  It's admission free even the parking area.

VIDEO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA