GOODBYE 2014, WELCOME 2015 (South Korea, Ulsan Ganjeolgot) 2015년 희망 간절곳

The weather is super duper cold but luckily they make this kind of shield to at least warm us while waiting until the sun comes out.  Most of the people came here 8:00 pm of December 31 to wait for the count down and for the fire works event.

희망 in Korea means HOPE they gave this balloon to every person.  When the sun start to come out this balloon will let go and fly together with your wish or dreams this whole year of 2015.
This event's every thing is free.  They don't allow to enter cars because you know so so many people will came here every year.  So they provide free buses to ride from different locations.  They gave us also snacks like; ramyeon or Korean cup noodles, tteok (korean rice cake), tteokguk (korean rice cake noodles), coffee and some fruit drinks. 
At exactly 7:00 am we start to came out to watch the sun comes out and make a wish.  Most of Korean people do this every year.  This is my first time, in my whole life to do something like this.  And I found out that my husband's first time also even if his Korean. ^_^ 
the balloons start to fly together with our hope for this year.
When the sun comes out I can't describe what I feel.  I feel so happy and lot's of hope in my heart.  I feel positive and even we don't sleep yet the feeling is priceless and worth it.
My husband and I wait for the count down inside our house and after that we start to go out at exactly 3:00 am.  The weather suddenly change it's super duper cold and when we came out it's raining snow.  honestly 30% of my mind don't want to continue going there but I didn't say it to my husband and after this event I found out my husband feel the same way. 
Even the weather is not good, my husband and I just ignore it and we keep on going.  For the sake of our wish or dreams for this year of 2015.
If we follow the 30% of what we feel before going here, we can't be able to see and feel this kind of beautiful things.  I think this is the same what happen in our normal life, most of us easily to give up or losing hope but if we continue and fighting the beautiful thing in our life will come, it is surely will come. 
I wish for only two things, and I know it will happen.

It's super duper cold.  I can't even remove my mask for the picture.
I wish everyone of us a very fruitful and blessed happy new year (2015).

Comments

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포