Munsu Baseball Stadium IN ULSAN SOUTH KOREA

The very first thing that I missed the most here in South Korea is the Munsu Park, that's why Jeff and I went here to do the usually walking exercise around the Munsu Park.  And I was amazed when I saw this MUNSU BASEBALL STADIUM because before we went to Australia it's not yet exist, so we went inside to see what's in there. 

This booth is where you can buy ticket when there is a play going on.  You can see the price list here.
I'm so happy when I saw this giant statues beside the ticket booth, Jeff took photos of me.
LOCATION:  44, Munsu-ro, Namgu
GROUND AREA:  13,914m
MAIN FACILITY:  Dimension of the 1st class baseball field for adult  (Pitcher ~ Catcher 18.44m, Home ~ to each base 27.43m, Home ~ Bck net 18.29m, Home ~ Left 91.44m, Home ~ Center 115.82m)
AUXILIARY FACILITIES:  16 Benches, 5 gazebos, 1 drinking stand, 1 obsevation post
CAPACITY:  198 seats

Comments

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포