CORE BUFFET 코아뷔페 IN ULSAN SOUTH KOREA

After almost one year in Australia I can't be able to see my friends here in South Korea, I missed them a lot.  So we set a date here in CORE BUFFET this is one of our favorite place to hang-out, and this is our third time here, I will also include some of our photos the first time and second time we went here.



*****
And here's our second time in Core Buffet, taken last October 1, 2013, re-united again after my long (four months) vacation in the Philippines.

THE PRICE LIST

here's the MAP

WEBSITE:  http://www.corebuffet.co.kr/

Comments

  1. Msrap din po sa d mariz ate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I know! nakakain na din kami doon two times.^^ thanks for visiting my blog ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포