NAMJATANG (남자탕), Ppyodagi Haejangguk (뼈다귀해장국)


Today was a lazy day for me so I ask my husband to go out and eat.  While driving we saw this restaurant name 'NAMDARUEN GAMJATANG (남다른 감자탕), and we try their special menu. 
Their parking space is so wide, so my husband like it. and because we ate lunch late, customers are few.
What's my husband doing there? ^_^ ㅋ
Korean side dish
Our order is Ppyodagi Haejangguk (뼈다귀해장국) namjatang (남자탕) sister of gamjatang (감자탕).  I missed this so much I didn't be able to eat it when I was in Australia Sydney.  So this is one of our list to eat when come back to South Korea.
Our bill is 7,000 won each, 14,000 won ($14) for two order it is quite cheap price for me.
And this is what I love in South Korea every restaurant have free coffee of drinks after eating your meal which is located beside the front door.

Address:  Ulsan Gwangyeok-si, Namgusinjeong 4 dong (울산광역시 남구신정4동)

And that's it for today I have a happy tummy.  I hope you have a blessed day today. love love

Comments

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포