PLACES IN SOUTH KOREA: NAMCHANG MARKET (남창 시장)

I realize that I never post about market here in South Korea, I have a video in Busan International Market but I didn't be able to do a blog about it, but I will include that video below this blog post.

So let's go and see what's inside the NAMCHANG MARKET.
Jeff and I occasionally go to public market, because we usually go to supermarket like lotte mart and homeplus, we go here only if we have something special to buy or usually when chinese new year and cheo sok.
We've been to different country and places but only in South Korea I tasted the most delicious strawberry ever.  You can't compare the taste and the sweetness, plus it smell so good.  
Yeh! jokbal (족발) 'pata' ng baboy in the philippines.  This is one of my favorite food here in South Korea, in the Philippines we usually eat it with rice here in South Korea we usually eat it with beer of soju with kimchi ofcourse.

Different kind of fresh fish.
Oh my gosh! look at the line, they said this restaurant 선지국밥식당 have a very good taste of gukbap but unfortunately we didn't be able to taste it because of the line, I'm so hungry that time so we ate into different restaurant. 
And that's all I hope you enjoy my Namchang Market blog post.

Video of Busan International Market

Comments

  1. Mura po ba ang mga bilihin s palenge ng korea?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포