SOUTH KOREA 2017: VALENTINES DAY IN KOREA 2017

MY VALENTINES CHOCOLATE GIFT FOR JEFF HIS FAVORITE OF ALL

Valentines here in South Korea is a little bit different in the Philippines because here every valentines day the girls who's the one who will give present to the boys usually chocolate but they also have what you called WHITE DAY which the boys will give present, chocolate or candy what ever to the girls in return.


I think I've posted already about how the valentines day usually celebrate here in South Korea.  It's year 2014 CLICK HERE ---> VALENTINES DAY IN KOREA

Samgyetang 삼계탕 12,000 won per bowl

Our valentines date lunch, today we really want to eat samgyetang 삼계탕 Korean chicken soup.  It's been so long that we've not eaten this food.  We love it, it's super healthy food.  Usually Korean people ate it every summer to give you strength.  But you can eat it any kind of season, what ever you want. haha like today it's winter.


After lunch went to McDonald to drink coffee and heading home.  It's a simple valentines date for us but happy.


When we arrived home hubby gave this wallet to me as valentines present.  Because my old wallet it's not in a good condition already it's time to change it, he said, but for me it is still okey, I can still use it.  Anyway I'm thankful for giving me a loving husband like him it's our seventh valentines together as husband and wife but still his not change at all still the same the first time i met him, I'm thankful for that.  I'm so blessed.


That's all for now have a wonderful valentines day to all of you!

VIDEO

Comments

  1. Hello there! This article couldn't be written much better!
    Going through tjis article reminds me oof my previous roommate!
    He always kept talking aboit this. I most certainly will senhd this information to him.
    Pretty sure he's going to have a grwat read.
    Thannk you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made some good points there. I lokoked on the net to
    find outt more about the issue aand found most people
    will ggo along with your views on thjs web site.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포