SOUTH KOREA 2017: RENEWED VISA IN KOREA

Today we renewed my visa in South Korea but the problem was I renewed my passport in the Philippines last last year 2015 and I change my surname into my husband surname the problem was my surname I used in South Korea was my single surname, and they said they based the name in the passport all the document in Korea and we supposed to report that I changed my surname two weeks after we arrived here last year 2016, Jeff don't know about it we just knew it today that we need to report it.  So because we didn't report it Jeff gave penalty of 300,000 won around 13,300 pesos in Philippine peso (265 dollar) not only that, we paid another small amount for this and for that! I have no Idea.  The person we're talking in the office immigration said 'no need to change my passport surname why I changed it?' but in the Philippines I need to change it, so that I can present it to the immigration so that will give my husband balik bayan visa it's complicated for us because Jeff and I not stay in one place.  Fact; In Korea the surname of your husband will not given to the wife, your married yes! but the surname of the girl will remain.  The biggest problem of all of this are, we supposed to go back to Philippines this coming February 18 together but my alien card will release March 6, so Jeff need to buy another ticket for me, and not only that because we're not together Philippines immigration will not give him Balik Bayan visa (visa for one year) instead just tourist visa (just for 30 days).  We have no choice he need to go back to Philippines for personal reason.  Anyway thing are not smooth now a days but it will be okey.

After renewed my complicated visa, we ate lunch and then renewed Jeff driver's license.

Jeff ate Pork soup (돼지국밥)


For me ppyo haejang guk (뼈해장국) They called it in English 'Hangover soup'

VIDEO

After renewed Jeff Driver's license while heading home we stopped by in front of Ulsan University to eat Korean rice cake, partner with fried food, we love it so much, rice cake there are delicious that's our favorite place to eat rice cake.

That's all for now see you next blog post, have a wonderful day. ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포