SOUTH KOREA 2017: HOME ALONE 나 혼자 산다

And the time has come February 18 2017 Jeff flight alone going back to Philippines and left me alone here for two weeks.  I'm so sad but we can't do anything about it.


The next day morning saw Jeff kakaotalk message, I'm waiting for his message but I can't help it I'm really sleepy so I saw the message the next morning, anyway I'm so happy that he arrived there safe.  And my journey alone here in Ulsan start now.


Since yesterday night I have a headache I'm so scared because yesterday was really strong and we don't have any emergency medicine inside our house.  So this morning I went outside to buy medicine for headache, they called it here tylenor in the Philippines we have biogesic.

no filter
And because the pharmacy located near grocery mart I bought again my favorite fruits strawberries worth 5000 won.  And I ate it while watching my favorites movies.

That's all for now see you next blog post! have a wonderful day. ^_^

VIDEO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포