SUBIC WATERFRONT RESORT & HOTEL


Last November 12 2016, my husband with my sister and niece went to Subic Waterfront Resort Located in AYC Compound National Highway, Sto. Tomas, Subic, Zambales.  We stayed here for only one night and two days.


Reception area beside the Pool


Me Photo by Jeff the hubby


We used the PREMIER SUITE which is 2,200 pesos, including breakfast for two.

SUBIC WATERFRONT RATES
SUITE = 1300 PESOS
PREMIER SUITE = 2200 PESOS
Free breakfast for two

SUPERIOR SUITE = 2800 PESOS
Free breakfast for two

JACUZZI SUITE = 4500 PESOS
Free breakfast for two

EXECUTIVE SUITE = 4800 PESOS
Free Breakfast for four, Good for four pax

WATERFRONT SUITE = 7000 PESOS
Free Breakfast for six, Good for six pax, 2BR with living/dining/kitchen



1000 pesos deposit, refundable by check-out


Our room PREMIER SUITE


Our room located in the color pink one.


They also have play ground for children and for a children at heart like me.  haha


They only have two pools.


Night swimming


Dining area


In the morning they will give you card where the menu is listed and you can choose one by checking it.  I choose coffee and corned beef with rice, my hubby choose hot choco and bread with hotdogs.

My Sister and my Niece
They also have Kubo beside the pool area.


I love the ambiance but this resort is so-so for me so I don't really 100 percent recommend it with you guys, because their services is not that good.  And because this resort is maybe old their room is not that comfortable.

OUR FIRST ROOM IS ROOM 38

After night swimming we went back to our room to take shower but our shower is not working, so I want to make a call to people in reception area but their phone also is not working, so I crab the calling card that they gave me when we check in, we used our smart phone for that call.  I asked for help, after 10 minutes two men came, and try to fix it but didn't work out, and went out again to get material to fix it.  They go back and forth for four times, but didn't fix it.  So I called again the front desk people and asking what's next because we're waiting for almost one hour bad thing is we're getting cold because we're wet.  And we really want to get shower.  I'm very disappointed because we went there to relax and unwind but we're wasting our time waiting to fix our shower.


Second room, ROOM 43


So in the end they didn't fix it, they transfer us to room 43, but the shower don't have holder, and lot's of mosquitoes.
I know It's a cheap prize resort so, I'm not gonna complain about that but at least they should have good services.
To be honest I will never gonna go back there.  So now, It's up to you guys if you want to go there or not.  But If you're looking for cheap prize resort, this resort is good (just bear with it).


My sister and my niece room #37, also in the middle of the night the air-con room stop.

CHECK OUT SLIP

Despite what happen we still enjoyed our little vacation. That's all for this day guys, see you next time.  Have a wonderful day. ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포