HAPPY PEPERO 빼빼로 DAY KOREA! (2016)

November 11 every year celebrating the PEPERO DAY in South Korea.
PEPERO is a kind of snack.  It's a cookie stick dipped with different kind of flavor like strawberry, milk etc., but the most popular one is of course chocolate.  I personally love the chocolate with almond flavor.
My husband letter for me at the back of the one PEPERO packaging.
TRANSLATION:  from: husband (I love you) to: Honey haha so cute. ^_^
They said long long time ago, they made the PEPERO DAY because the shape of pepero stick similar to November month as 11 and 11 of the day, it's like 11/11.  
And for me, It's like a valentine's day celebration.
I LOVE YOU TOO MY HUSBAND
For me this Pepero snack is good with coffee.
Now! Jeff and I are currently living in Philippines, so I forgot about the Pepero day, and for me it's nothing really to be honest, but my husband still bought me three when he come home from work.  I was surprised! he really remember every occasion.  And I guess because the meaning of this celebration is to give affection to loved one.  

After work he went to Korean town nearby and bought three at Korean grocery store.

That's all for now, see you next blog post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포