KOREAN FIRE NOODLE CHALLENGE 불닭볶음면 도전



This Korean super spicy (fire noodle) ramen, have a super duper as in to the highest level spicy taste. I ate it once and that would be the first and last. So since my nieces visited me I want them to try something new haha. So I convinced them to try it. They don't eat spicy food but they want to challenge their self.

So since they're not eating spicy food. I divide the one noodles into two. but still they didn't finish it all, so I decided that the winner is the one who have small amount left over.

HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS DID YOU TRY IT ALREADY?
LET ME KNOW YOUR REACTION IF YOU DON'T MIND HAHA.

That's all for now! see you next blog post.  Hava a wonderful day every one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포