THE CORE SHOPPING CENTRE (MALL) IN CALGARY CANADA

1 MONTH CANADA TOUR: THE 3RD YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL

We just accidentally discover this mall, because while exploring the downtown of Calgary it's super duper cold and we saw one of the door of this mall and I said to Jeff "let's go inside for the meantime".  And when we go inside 'it's a mall' because unlike in South Korea or in the Philippines, in Canada there's no sign board that this is a mall haha or maybe we enter at the back of the mall door? I don't know I can't remember anymore lol!.

I told my hubby we will not leave the Canada Country until we drink coffee in Tim Hortons 'The Canadians favorite coffee.  so affordable and delicious also.  I just heard that in Canada this one of the famous coffee shop so go! go! go!.

WATCH THE VIDEO

Comments

  1. meri xmas from Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha tim horton coffee mura na masarap pa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! an excellent article dude. Many thanks However I am experiencing trouble with ur rss . Do not know why Not able to enroll in it. Will there be any person obtaining identical rss dilemma? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx Toys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah! In the end I got a blog from where I can genuinely get helpful facts regarding my
    study and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포