ECKVILLE Alberta, Canada

1 MONTH CANADA TOUR: THE 3RD YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL

Eckville is a town in Central Alberta, Canada.  It is located west of Red Deer.  People here for me are so kind, helpful and I can say generous. 
 
fun fun fun in Canada (Jeff and Angela in Canada)

Not stop raining snow since yesterday so Jeff need to dig it.  oh my gosh! it's really cold outside but we need to go to grocery.


3:30pm heading Red Deer

Today we need to go to Co-op the name of mart here in Eckville near our house to buy some stuff and food.
Today my husband surprised me with this big chocolate.  I really appreciate it, even simple things like this, Jeff always think what makes me happy.  And he know what's my weakness too. ^_^
Did you know that beef meat in Canada is more cheap rather than South Korea and Philippines.  So we really enjoy it while where here.  And since it's super duper cold outside my husband make this beef steak with canadian beer for drinks.
This is our last day/night in Eckville tomorrow we're gonna go to Banff to celebrate our third year wedding anniversary.  So just celebrate the last day by drink little bit of beer.  But I'm a little bit sad because for staying here for about two weeks, I meet different kind of people that I can say been part of my life and my journey.  Those people are so nice and they touched my heart I'll really miss them and I hope that someday, who knows we'll meet again.  I hope that God bless them always. ^_^
VIDEO

Comments

  1. Eckville is province right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahhhh just see he picture I feel cold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum
    it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing.
    Do you have any suggestions for beginner blog writers?
    I'd really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포