GOODBYE BANFF, ALBERTA, CANADA (see you when I see you)

1 MONTH CANADA TOUR: THE 3RD YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL

Thanks God because the weather degree decrease from -40 to -34 because we need to walk from our hotel going to Greyhound Banff terminal.
Before we say goodbye to Banff we ate lunch first, we found this Korean restaurant in Banff downtown near in our hotel name:  SEOUL RESTAURANT Korean Cuisine.  
It's hard to say goodbye but we need to leaved.  Banff is beautiful place I will never forget my experienced here.  I hope I can be able to come back someday but I wish it's summer haha. 'till next time! see you when I see you Banff, Alberta, CANADA.  Excited to explore Calgary wait for us.

Comments

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포