GOODBYE CANADA (See you when I see you)

1 MONTH CANADA TOUR:  THE 3RD YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL (END)

I feel so blessed that I was able to experienced this kind of journey.  Not everyone is given the chance to visit Canada.  I've learned a lot and discovered something new  from this travel.

From November 10 to December 10 2013 my husband and I really enjoy the one month of stay in Canada, Alberta.  Thank you Lord for this wonderful experienced, thank you Canada and to the people of Canada that we've meet, specially to the immigration lady officer who believed in us. hahah 

Canada is the best ^_^

So excited to see South Korea, see you when I see you Canada!

WATCH THE VIDEO

Comments

  1. I CAN SEE YOU'RE ENJOYING YOUR LIFE MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay happy and in love. I love to see happy couple

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포