THE CITY OF CALGARY (CALGARY DOWNTOWN) CANADA

1 MONTH CANADA TOUR: THE 3RD YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL

Today's weather is (-36ºC) it's super duper cold but my husband and I enjoying walking in Downtown Calgary took lots of photo for suvenier, I don't want to go outside but we need to see the beauty of Canada otherwise our stay here it's not worth it, that's why I just now realize why we got married on the month of December our anniversary is always cold, that's why for those of you who want to marry my advice is don't choose month of December lol!

WATCH THE VIDEO

Comments

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포