VIETNAM Ho Chi Minh: DAM SEN PARK

DAM SEN CULTURAL PARK is an amusement park
LOCATED IN:  District 11, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

The park has an are of 50 hectares, of which 20% comprises lakes and 60% trees and gardens.
I never enjoy amusement park by riding to rides because I'm scared, I just enjoy taking picture when ever I go there, with family or even with friends.  So our tour guide in Vietnam bring us here and bought some ticket for me and my husband.  I said "no I don't want to ride", but my husband told me "it's ok I'm here at your side, no need to be scared as long as you're with me it'll be ok".  What a nice words so he won.

The time the rides start moving I can't help but to shout, as in shout out loud with my eyes closed and when I open my eyes I saw my husband face, look so scared and not even open his eyes and also shouting, he look so scared than me.  After that I always tease him about it, and every time I remember that it makes me smile.


***
Our last day in Dam sen Park

I HOPE YOU ENJOY, 
THANKS FOR VISITING MY SIMPLE BLOG
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND 
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Comments

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포