MY MEMORABLE FIRST BIRTHDAY IN SOUTH KOREA IN OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE ULSAN

I wake up in the morning yesterday with the smile in my face because it's my day.  I expected my husband to greet me first but it was nothing.  I check my phone and my facebook all my family and friends greeted me, sending me sweet messages.  And my Mom asked me "what Jeff and I will do for my day", and my sister asked me "what his gift" so I started crying but I didn't want him to see me crying so I cried in the bathroom while taking a bath and preparing to go to office with him.  So we went to office and still it's like a normal day, I thought he will surprise me when we arrived in the office.  The whole day was so so sad for me, it's my first birthday here in Korea, my family are not with me even friends, I don't have friends yet here, I only have him and yet he forgot my day.  Then around five o'clock (pm) he ask me to prepare to go out.  And I prepared with the sad face, I thought we're gonna go home already but he still never greeted me.  So I thought we're gonna go home but he park the car in-front of the steakhouse restaurant, so I thought he just want to eat outside.  So we came in, and I found out later that he make a reservation here. 

Appetizer bread and soup


Champagne


The steak and spaghetti


While eating I still feel sad but the food was super delicious so I forgot that I'm sad hahaha.  So while eating the three waiters came to our table with this bread and sing happy birthday to me in English and Korean version.  I was so shocked because I didn't expect it at all, that some one will sing for me in a restaurant, this is my first time.  My husband secretly asked them to sing for me.  I was crying that moment I really though he forgot my birthday.


So after singing for me one of the waiter asked for photo of us.  And when we finished our delicious meal they gave this birthday card to me with the photo in it.


While heading home we drop by to paris baguitte, Jeff bought me birthday cake.


And when we got home he gave me this gift.  I'm happy that he didn't forget my birthday that I thought it was and I'm happy with the surprise because it's different and new experience for me.  I'm so grateful and thankful for all the blessing for me.


Also when we went home we saw this mail in our mailbox at the ground of our apartment, it's a birthday gift from my student Mr. Park it's a movie ticket for two.  Thank you Mr. Park.  So the next day we went to Mega Box to watch The rise of the planet of the apes.


Ate dinner first, Samgyeopsal 삼겹살 Korean barbecue.


This Mega Box is located in Seongnamdong


We got the ticket. ^_^


Bought popcorn and drinks here and now ready to watch and enjoy the movie.

Great movie thumbs up

That's all for today see you guys next blog post.  Have a wonderful day everyone.

Comments

  1. Sad nung unang part, but happy in the end, sabi nila dito dw sa korea in the end of the day celebrate ang birthday sabi, pero siguro depende sa bawat pamilya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포