VIETNAM Ho Chi Minh City

This is where we stay for five days name KIM LINH hotel.


Vietnam money

The weather here in Vietnam Ho Chi Minh is same in my country Philippines.  It's hot, so let's drink some juice. ^_^


Ho Chi Minh Cathedral Notre dame


Ho Chi Minh Post office


Bread store (bakery)

In Vietnam ho chi minh the
   motor cycle is "the king of the road".                            

For staying here for about five days I noticed that Vietnam (ho chi minh) country is very similar to our country Philippines like the wheather, food, fruits, people, etc., they are so nice also and warm hearted people.  I have many vietnamese friends in South Korea so by going here in their country I think I understand more their culture and become more closer to them.  I'm thankful to my husband for this wonderful experience.

VIDEO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포