SOUTH KOREA 2017: LEAVING HOME GOING HOME


Today is March 6 2017 finally I got my alien card tomorrow I can be able to go to Philippines, I'm so excited.  After I got my card I met again my friend Jovy for the last time we went to Songnamdong we bought some stuff and after that have some coffee and went back home.  See you when I see you Jovy.


Jovy and me


The next day I woke up late around 10:00 am I cleaned our home so quick and pack my thing to bring in the Philippines, since I leave home so early around 6:00 pm I'm super early in the airport but the good thing is I got a good seat number, third row from the front and beside the window haha.

I arrived around 1:30 am, my husband waiting for me outside the Clark Airport.  So that's it for now! now another journey here in the Philippines this year.  See you next blog post friends I hope you have a wonderful wonderful day today!. ^_^

VIDEO


YOUTUBE VLOG

CHECK OUT ALSO MY SIMPLE COOKING YOUTUBE CHANNEL

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: 

trazy.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포