BEAUTY MAKE-UP AND SKIN CARE HAUL IN SOUTH KOREA


One of my favorite here in South Korea is of course their beauty products that I know most of you like too hehe.  Korean product when you buy it in the Philippines I noticed that it's more expensive than Korea that's why I bought some of it, I bought just what I needed the most.


Jeff and I went to Missha one of the famous beauty product company in Korea.  I bought POWDER PACT AND EYE LINER.


The sales lady ask me if I want a membership and I said "yes, of course"  the membership is free plus they gave me three mask sheet for free because of the membership, amazing right?  Korea is the land of freebies. 


And this D-TOX feeling gel and cleansing tissue was given to me as freebies because of the powder pact and eyeliner.


Missha THE STYLE Fitting Wear Powder Pact.  SPF 25/PA++


Missha liquid sharp eyeliner.


This things I bought in Home plus mart and online.  The two BB cream, mist, and lotion I bought online.  Facial wash and wet tissue just in mart.


Of course for me skin care are the most important than make-up because you know I'm not getting any younger, I need to take care of my skin more than when I was young.  So I bought this two kinds of skin care products online.  It's eye cream, emulsion, essence, cream, moisturizer, solution etc., but two of this I gave to a friend as present.


This face mask I bought in nature republic which is 10,000 won($10) for ten pieces but because it's sale they gave me ten pieces more for free. BAMBOO and CHAMOMILE.


The last one is eye brow pencil which I just bought in DAISO.

That's all for now have a wonderful day everyone! see you next blog post! always smile. ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포