PHILIPPINES 2016: SU FAMILY KTV (KOREAN NOREBANG 노래방)


Our seventh Christmas together as Husband and wife, this time we celebrate it in norebang 노래방 or Korean KTV (karaoke), located in Friendship Highway in Angeles City, Pampanga.  After our dinner we went here, they also offer food while you enjoy singing but we ate dinner already so we just ordered beer instead.  The price of this family KTV is 500 per hour.  I took photo of the menu above incase you want to visit their KTV.

When we lived in South Korea we used to go to norebang, specially me with my friends.  Also I remembered when I was in college me and friends also we always go to karaoke or ktv near our school, even our voice are not that good. haha just for fun.


That's all for now Merry Christmas everyone have a wonderful day. ^_^

Comments

  1. Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo
    News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed
    in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem
    to get there! Many thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포