PHILIPPINES 2016: ZENCO KOREAN/JAPANESE RESTAURANT IN CLARK PAMPANGA 젠코 (일식식당) 필리핀 클락


Jeff and I want to eat tonkatsu, so we decided to come back here in ZENCO restaurant located in Clark, Pampanga, where they serve most delicious tonkatsu in the Philippines in my opinion haha.  This is our third time here.


Since it's December the staff wearing Santa costume, their staff are so friendly too.  They serve well with the smile on their face love it.


MENU


Jeff ordered SOBA TABLE D'HOTE 소바정식, for only 380 pesos.


And I ordered TONKATSU TABLE D'HOTE 돈까스 정식, for only 380 pesos.


After our Delicious dinner we went to NORTH WALK to buy my bag-pack, because my old one that I've been using for six year is broken already so we bought new one for only 1,800 pesos.  I'm so exited to bring her into my new adventure. ^_^

That's all for now, have a wonderful day everyone! see you next blog post.
🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포