LAST WEEK IN SYDNEY (Explore the City for the last time) AUSTRALIA

This is our last week in Australia, Sydney.  I am sad but also happy because I can be able to see my second home (South Korea) again.  I learned a lot from this country and meet lots of different people.  Since it's our last week my husband and I decided to explore the Sydney City again for the last time.
Australia, Sydney, CHINA TOWN 
Sydney TOWNHALL
Sydney PITT STREET
I will miss you DARLING HARBOUR
Last visit to THE ROCK place.
You see that hallway?  If you want to visit the Sydney Observatory that is the way just near in Museum of Contemporary Arts.
When you reach the Sydney Observatory you can be able to see the whole city of Sydney, it so beautiful and stunning.
I am very thankful to the Lord that I can be able to experienced this kind of journey.  Not all people given a chance to experience what I experienced, I love the life.  I am happy that if ever I have a child or even a grandchild in the future, I can be able to tell lots and lots of beautiful stories.

Goodbye AUSTRALIA, Sydney, your the best and I hope I can be able to explore you again in the future and I hope with my whole family.  God bless you always and see you when I see you.


Love,
Jeff and Angela ^_^ 
DARLING HARBOUR
PITT STREET AND TOWNHALL

Comments

  1. ate yung pasalubong ko po asan na? yung souvenir na sinasabi ko.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포