AUSTRALIA SYDNEY: GRILL'D Healthy Burgers

After a long long walk we're finally found the 'Grill D' burger house.  Our lunch is late but we're satisfied with the delicious taste of Grill D burger and chips.  From 1 to 10, I rate it 9%, and I will definitely come back if I have an opportunity to come back. hahaha

ADDRESS:  World Square Shopping Centre, Upper Ground Level, 644 George Street Sydney 2000.

WEBSITE:  http://www.grilld.com.au

PHONE:  9261 4900

OPEN:  MON-THU:  11AM-10PM, FRIDAY: 11AM-11PM, SAT-SUN:  11AM-10PM.

Have a Blessed day to you guys!

Comments

  1. Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and
    gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
    She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely
    off topic but I had to tell someone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포