PORT STEPHENS (SANDBOARDING) AUSTRALIA

This is new experienced for me, I've never been in a desert all of my life.  When I was a kid I used to play in the sand with my three sisters but not in the desert.  This is really amazing part of my life, to experienced something like this.

My husband Jeff enjoying 'SANDBOARDING'
Unfortunately, I din't try to sand boarding because when I go on the top of the 'mountain sand' and ready to slide I noticed that it was so high and I'm so scared of height.  
But when I go home I regret that I didn't try because I know I will never experience something like this in the future again, maybe.  But I have nothing to do about I need to move on better luck next time.
We're so haggard because it's super duper hot with the degree of 38 Celsius.  But it's alright we enjoy so much and I'm thankful for this wonderful new experience.

WWW.PORTSTEPHENS.ORG.AU


HOW TO GET HERE

It is approximately 2 and half hours drive north of Sydney along the M1 Motorway.  At the end of the M1, turn right at the roundabout, following the sign 'Hexham & Pacific Highway' (BP service station and Hungry Jacks will be on your next left).  The road will veer to the right and merge with the New England Highway after which you should merge to the left lane taking the sign 'Taree & Pacific Highway', which will direct you over the Hexham Bridge.

Look for the sign 'Next Exit Richardson Road - Raymond Terrace/Nelson Bay' to get to Lemon Tree Passage, Soldiers Point, Nelson Bay, Corlette, Shoal Bay, fingal Bay, One Mile Beach or Anna Bay.

You continue along Richardson Road, following the Nelson Bay signs, until you reach a roundabout.

Then... follow the signs to the destination of your choice!


WATCH THE VIDEO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포