WATSON BAY, SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

when we arrived in watson bay we're hungry so we ate first at the very first restaurant that we saw and this restaurant is famous in here. we ordered 'Seafood Basket' for only $18.80, it includes; friend fish, calamari, prawn cutlets, acallops and chips.
This beautiful and dramatic location has been a popular tourist destination since the early 19th century.  It was proclaimed a park on 28 June 1887, and came under the jurisdiction of the Counsil in 1895.
We saw this amazing, stunning car so just took picture for souvenir 

***
I'm so sad this past few days I don't know why? maybe because I missed my family in my hometown?, Jeff don't know what to do just to make me happy, he even make me coffee because he know I can't say no to coffee and even in the middle of the night he go outside to buy chicken bbq for me, I really appreciate it, so lucky to have him in my life.
So he think we need to get some fresh air that's why we go here in WATSON BAY he search this place.
We just walking around and I feel relaxed and feel little bit ok.
watch the VIDEO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포