LIDCOMBE REMEMBRANCE PARK IN SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

We move here in Lidcombe from Epping 4 months ago and I can say it's pretty good in here but our home is little bit far from this place.  You need to drive for about 10 minutes when ever you want to go here, any groceries or restaurants.

Did you know that here in Australia cutting trees are prohibited?.  If in case you want to cut trees you need to get permit first.
Jeff and I saw this Rose flowers while walking around, and it's so big it's different from ordinary rose.  Jeff and I just amaze. ^_^
Yes! I can taste the Korean Barbecue again after 2 months.  My husband and I so so busy this fast few days so it's time to relax and eat one of our favorite food. ^_^
  
WATCH THE VIDEO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포