PIZZA DATE

Today I ask my husband to eat some pizza, I really want to eat pizza, so after work we stop over to this pizza restaurant in Ulsan, I'm a happy spoiled wife and have a happy tummy.  I Just want to share this moment because my husband don't usually eat this kind of food he's health conscious, but despite of that he always follow what I want.  I really appreciate it, just want to save this kind of memories of mine that's why I write, just nothing to write haha.


have a blessed day everyone!! Life is great...Let's smile ^__^

Comments

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포