3 SOUTH KOREA SOUVENIR IDEAS IN AFFORDABLE PRICE

Every time I'm going home, I'm always thinking what will I give to my family and friends as souvenir that's really original from South Korea.  This time I will going home with just carry-on baggage (7 kg) for the first time, so I'm thinking what will I give as present that are not liquid, not heavy and can be able to give each one of them.  So I went to DAISO and I found this stuff.

1.  CUTE SOCKS:  This cute socks have different characters to choose from, it is made in Korea and you can buy it for only 1000 won ($1) or 40 pesos in Philippines peso.
2.  KEY-HOLDER:  This Korean tradition key holder, you can buy also for only 1000 won, you can choose from KING, QUEEN and PRINCE.  For me it's a unique souvenir that's made in Korea.
And lastly, Dried Seaweeds:  This is one of delicious Korean side-dish, they called it KIM김.  I bought it for about 2,400 won each pack, around $2 plus.  My family love it, so I decided to bought some of this, because it's not heavy at all and affordable of course and anyone will like it, this is one of unique souvenir that you can give from Korea.  Oh! by the way I bought it from Korean mart.

That's all for now, see you next blog post have a wonderful day every one.  ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포