HUSBAND CUT MY HAIR ^_^

Now a days I feel like I need to go to the hair salon and cut my hair.  So today it's finally done, but I did not go to the hair salon, I ask my husband if he can cut my hair just for fun.  Yah! I know, I don't know what's in my mind hahahaha.  


Since I was a kid my Mom is the one who cut my hair, and if my Mom is not a round like, if we're here in Korea or anywhere in the world, I just go to the hair salon and I always choose the female hairdresser, so it's my first time, since birth to have a MALE hairdresser.  That's why I decided to share this funny story today, to never forget about it and in the future I will re-read it again.  Oh! one more thing, he said this is also his first time ever to cut other's hair.


When I saw my new hair cut on the first photo which I straight my body before he took photo, I told him "oh! it's bad". 
Before he took the second photo I turn my head down a little bit, to see if the hair is in alignment but when I saw the next photo, I don't know what to feel, if I will cry or laugh but in the end we're laughing and laughing.

So, in the end this is my first and last time to ask him to cut my hair.  I need to go to the hair salon tomorrow, to fix my hair hahaha.  That's all for now have a good night sleep every one.  See you next blog post.  ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포