SPRING SEASON (CHERRY BLOSSOM FESTIVAL IN GIMPO) 벚꽃축제


April ~ May is spring season here in South Korea, spring means it's a season of flowers which is I really really love.  I love seeing beautiful flowers around.  So I took picture some of it and share it with you because I want to share my happiness with you even through picture.


Cherry blossom festival are held every place or area here in Korea.  And I used to come in Ulsan but since we transfer last year August from Ulsan to Gimpo we went to Gimpo cherry blossom festival located near the Gimpo City Hall.


The next day hubby and I went to Gahyeon mountain to see the pink flowers called azalea or jindalle 진달래 in korean, located also here in Gimpo.


This flowers look like jindalle 진달래 above picture but cheoljjuk 철쭉 is the name of it.


And this white one name WHITE FLOWER ROYAL AZALEA 백철쭉.


This huge white flower I don't know there name but I took picture because as you can see they're so beautiful.


The small white flowers above picture, the red one and this yellow one, I don't know their name but you can see them every where you go here in Korea, usually you can see them on the side of the path way.


So we went again up the mountain, this tree with color maroon leaves are not a flowers it's like a maple leaves or tree but in a small version.  Isn't it beautiful?.

It's my four times to experience spring season in South Korea but until now I'm still amaze to see different kind of beautiful flowers every where, like the first time I saw them.  I'm so happy.  ^_^

That's all for now see you next blog post.  Have a wonderful day every one.

Watch the VIDEO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포