FAMILY CAMP IN GYEONGJU KOLON HOTEL SOUTH KOREA

FAMILY CAMP is free international family bonding for two days and one night provided by the south korean government.  All free; bus, hotel, food, and even seminar like, how to take care of their kids and how to be a good parents even if parents have different cultures.
Bus service is free but we decided to bring our own car because I want to go to the famous LOVE CASTLE in Gyeongju tomorrow after camp.
Inside our Hotel room
We arrived at 12:30pm.  They gave us kimbap for lunch

At lobby after we ate free lunch we just going around the hotel and took a lot picture.  After this we need to get ready for the seminar, 'the real point or reason of this family camp'.  Husband seminar is separate from wife and then after that Husband and wife together for another seminar 'how to be a good parents, 'how to have a good relationship with husband and wife' and 'how to have a good communication with each other even we have different culture'.

I forgot her name but she's so nice.  Even if it's our first time meet, we're like so close maybe because we're the same age and her husband also so cool we're like body body for two days.
view outside kolon hotel
 All culture family camp 'because we're family we're happy'

With another Vietnamese Friend, I adore her because she's been living in South Korea for about four years now and she's fluent in Korean language already.  Meeting her inspired me to study hard more in Korean language.  She gave me tips how to study.  I want to say thank you for that.

After the delicious dinner it's time to party.  A lot of couple games, we sing, we dance, and our Korean language teachers sing for us.  I'll never forget this moment we're so happy, all family are so happy and you can see through a couple's eyes that they really love each other.  I guess as long as you love each other and have a good communication, culture differences is not a problem.

My husband and I love to explore so, we go around the hotel area in the morning to see what's in there and we go to near hotel restaurants.
From hotel we transfer to this area (place) to make our own design plates.


The left is my design says "to my husband always loving you, I'm happy that you're always on my side".  And the right one is my husband design says "(Angela love Namwook) Angela my love like today our love will not change forever 2012 June 17".
After lunch the family camp is already finish.  I'm so excited to go to LOVE CASTLE the next stop, but this time only me and my husband).

VIDEO

Comments

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포