PHILIPPINES 2010: MANILA OCEAN PARK (FIRST CHRISTMAS TOGETHER)

Manila Ocean Park is located in
Ermita, manila Philippines

December 25, 2010, Jeff and I first Christmas together as husband and wife.  My hubby always surprise me so, this time it's my turn this is my simple Christmas gift for him I'm so happy because he enjoyed it.  Originally I want to bring him in Fairview, Quezon City Ecopark but unfortunately it's closed in Christmas and New Years day.  So I bring him to Ocean Park instead and SM Moa to meet my college friends (double date).


THE SEA LION SHOW


Jeff saw this couple t-shirt and he bought it,
so we change our outfit right away.


Finish exploring Ocean Park heading SM Mall Of Asia to meet my college friend Anne and her husband Luther.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포