THE PROPOSAL


 I will always remember this day.  The day when my Korean boyfriend proposed.  In the morning Jeff texted me, asking for a date and he told me he want a romantic, calm and quiet place.  I can't think a romantic place in Quezon City and I have no idea what his plan I just thought that time, it's just a typical or common date as usual.  So I decided I will bring him to 'QUEZON CITY CIRCLE PARK' but Fx taxi pass over, so next to circle park is 'WILD LIFE PARK' a zoo park, so funny that place is not either romantic but so lucky because it's weekdays there are few people in the park.  When we got there we're just going around the park for an hour we talk about our future, plan and he promised me a lot of things, so I ask myself Jeff getting strange but I'm happy because his really serious about me and think about our future.  When we're got tired we decided to sat down on a bench, it was quiet and calm day that day.  He gave me mineral water so I drink it, after that his smiling at me, look a little nervous and asked me "if ever I'll ask you, will you marry me you will say yes?" I was shock about that question but it makes me smile and then I turn back my head from him for a moment because I don't know what to say and when I turn my head again to him I saw him with this beautiful ring asked me again the same question, "will you marry me" oh! my god, I can't believe it'll happen in my life, but now it's already happening.
November 13 2010
 I dream about it for so many years, to find my soul mate who will love me for the rest of my life.  I even prayed (novena) to mother perpetual help to find my husband to be I almost gave up that time but it's true if you just willing to wait something will happen more than what you expected and in the right time, right place and right person.  Now sometimes I say to myself 'what the good things I've done to blessed me a husband like him'.

So, while he put the ring on my finger I can't help but cried (tears of joy).  I thanks the Lord for the answered prayer.  And of course, I'm twenty nine of age for me not to say "yes" just kidding.  I say "YES" because that's my heart told me and I will marry a very good man in the whole world, my best friend, my everything and the Man of my dream and the most important thing is, we love each other.

Oh! one more thing after he proposed to me, I remember one time we watched movie and he keep on touching my ring finger, now I understand why? haha and the ring is so fit in my ring finger his amazing.


MABUHAY ANG PAG-IBIG!!!!^_^

Comments

  1. thank your for sharing your love story na inspired ako me too now praying for the man of my dream ilang beses nako na heart broken that's why yung last na mamahalin ko sisiguraduhin ko na siya na talaga kaya pinag pi pray ko. salamat ulit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KA-KILIG NAMAN UY! LOVE LVOE LOVE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포