CHRISTENING AT PEACH BLOSSOM RESTAURANT / CHILI'S RESTAURANT


 After going to embassy we meet my office friends, 
one of my close friend Mary-Ann's daughters christening and I am one of the ninang (god mother).  And this is also their first time to meet Jeff my husband.  So happy that they like Jeff and Jeff also liked them, they remind Jeff to take care of me.  So happy and blessed to have friends like them.  Where ever I go, they will always in my heart and always love them.

**********
Chili's Bar and Grill Tomas Morato.
 199 Sct. Fernandez cor Tomas Morato Ave. Laging Handa,
Quezon City Philippines


Dinner date with my loving husband
happiness!!!!

That's all for now have a wonderful day everyone! see you next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포