JUST 3 TIPS FOR HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE LIFE


It's our ten years wedding anniversary, and I'm thinking to share some tips how to have a happy and successful marriage life.  Although our couple is not perfect too, we also fight sometimes and I know ten years is not that long but I have some tips anyways.

1.  COMMUNICATION - I know, you know! that the number one key to have a successful marriage is to have a communication, aside from love but sometimes we forget about it.  The very first year of our marriage, when I am upset or angry for something I never speak, I am just quiet.  My husband don't know why I'm upset and he will ask me, but I never open my mouth, me too I don't know why I'm like that.  I expect him to know why I am upset, which is totally wrong.  How will you know how he/she feel if you're not saying what's your problem right?.  As time goes by I realized that I was wrong and I try to practice how to say, why I am upset or angry for something.  I explain it without shouting. luckily my husband is so patient person.  We also try to talk before we sleep about something, anything while eating snack or something, without any smart phone on our side.  I think it's a good idea.

2. PLAYING TOGETHER - I highly highly recommended as couples to play together.  We don't need to be always so serious in our lives.  I think couples need some bonding or time together.   Laugh, go travel, play games, watch movies, or even just go to supermarket or park together.  anything what make you together happy.

3.  RESPECT and UNDERSTANDING - We should respect our partner.  Like, sometimes we need to be alone, we also have things to do as individual and we should respect that.

Me and my husband came from different country, we have different culture and upbringing, understanding each other's point of view, or side is very very important.  International couples or not.

That's all for now I hope you enjoy my three simple tips.  See you all next blog post.  Bye ^_^

Comments

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포