SLEDDING HILLS PARK IN GIMPO South Korea 김포 눈썰매장

This is my first time to experience sledge.  I've always wanted to go here since the first time I came here in Korea but for some reason there's no time or we're out of the country so today is the day, finally.



ENTRANCE

You need to pay 1000 won for the parking fee.  And when we reach the parking lot I was amazed because even it's weekday there's a lot of people came, what if it's week end right?


After you put your car in a parking lot you can see this stairway to the destination.


Since we live here in Gimpo we have discount so we just paid 14,000 won for two adults.

PRICE LIST

Kids 6,000 won but if you live in Gimpo 4,000 won
Adults 10,500 won but if you live in Gimpo 7,000 won


After you pay you need to give your ticket to this booth on the right side.


When I saw this place I feel like child again even though I'm 37 years old at the moment.  At first while heading here I was scared and a little bit shy because all I know this place is for kids only.  But I saw men and women in the age of like 50's 60's and even grandfather and grandmother sledding down, it gave me courage, and because of that I enjoyed it so much.


So after you sledge you need to put the tube over there at the bottom and it will automatically go up.  And then if you want to sledge again you need to walk going up and then get the tube again and slide.  And then repeat again as long as you want. 


After sliding for about four times we went here in the rest area to rest of course and to drink coffee.  In the first flour it's a food court, locker area, they are also selling stuff etc. and if you have lunch box with you, you can eat it in the second flour.  In our case we bring our own coffee and tea, so we went up to the second flour and enjoy the view.

After rest for about twenty minutes we sledge again.  And then go home.  That's all for now have a wonderful day every one.

For more information:
PHONE NUMBER:  031 989-6700, 981-7300

VIDEO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포