GAHYEONSAN MOUNTAIN IN GIMPO 김포 가현산 SOUTH KOREA


Since it's white day today we went up to the Gahyeonsan 가현산 mountain near our home here in Gimpo.  Gahyeonsan is a hill and has an elevation of 200 plus meters. 


Look how beautiful it is, my heart is full.   We're happy to spend the date like this because we both love nature.


In the middle of the mountain we saw toilet and exercise machine.  This are one of the things that amaze me here in Korea.  You can find toilet anywhere and this kind of exercise machine.


Medicinal water


We're almost on the top here.


View from the top


Drinking coffee while on the top of the mountain is priceless. haha


This view here still part on top, as you can see the trees don't have leaves yet but my husband told me by the end of march of first week of April the flowers will bloom before the leaves, so we need to go back here to see and share it with you guys.


Going down, but we lost our way, since it's our first time here we're not familiar to the place but we found our way down thanks to the man that we saw he instructed the right path.  Thanks God.  I thought we're gonna spend night in the middle of the mountain.


So after breakfast this morning I went to bathroom and shower, when I came out I saw this chocolate.  I didn't even know that it's white day today.  I know it's not that big surprise but I appreciate more the little things that he do for me I'm so so blessed to have him in my life.  After mountain he cooked dinner for me.

That's all for now have a wonderful day every one.  See you next blog post.  ^_^

       VIDEO 4:18              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포