MORNING SUNRISE in SOUTH KOREA


I woke up this morning with this sunrise isn't it beautiful?

Because it's cloudy you can see the sun shape so clearly.  It's like moon.  I love living here in our new home because of this kind of view every morning and evening, so peaceful.  This are happiness for me I'm so blessed, and I'm thankful for that.  And you know what when raining snow or even just raining I love to watch it while drinking hot coffee, it's a good feeling.  hahaha 

You guys what make you happy?  Let me know if you don't mind. ^_^

That's all for now just want to share this to make you also happy.  See you next blog post, have a wonderful day every one.

sunrise VIDEO part --> 2:23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포