PHILIPPINES 2017: PORACAY RESORT IN PORAC PAMPANGA


Alright!! Poracay resort again for the third time around, my nieces visited me because it's summer school vacation and they want to go to poracay again, that's why we went here last April 12.  By the way, last year entrance fee was 180 pesos but now it's 190 pesos per head.



As I noticed poracay have different ambiance every year, like this things before the theme was red color and water melon.  This year yellow color and flowers every where.


I really want to try this zipline with my nieces but since their Mom's not with us, we didn't try it, maybe next time.


kayak boat


Chilling, their color turn into black already because of the sun, they really enjoyed it.


Happy kiddos


We didn't rent a cottage, we just took a photo here, because since I didn't swim and we just bought one bag pack I'm the one who's in charge with the bag while their swimming.


While my nieces enjoying swimming I waited here in convenience store, eating snacks while gaming.


Going home, took a lot of photos while waiting for our service.


For more information about poracay resort visit their website:  http://www.poracayresort.com.ph/index.php/rates-pricing

That's all for now have a wonderful day everyone.  See you next blog post

VIDEO start (1:27)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포