PHILIPPINES 2017: CHINESE NEW YEAR


Jeff and I went to mall and we saw this Chinese New Year event that usually every year held in this Mall to attract good luck in every booth or store inside the mall.  In every booth they put red envelop with some money inside of course, and the dancing dragon go around the mall while dancing to get that red envelop through mouth.


We also celebrate CHINESE NEW YEAR here in the Philippines because of Filipino-Chinese community.  I remember growing up every Chinese new year my uncle bought us big TIKOY because his boss was Chinese, they always gave my uncle tikoy as a gift, I remember my Mom will cook fry it with egg.  TIKOY is a Chinese sweet sticky snack that symbolized good luck.  So Jeff and I bought one. 


After Mall we went here in Friendship Highway to ate dinner at Korean restaurant my favorite BOOM CHICKEN restaurant.  That's all for now have a wonderful day every one see you next blog post.

VIDEO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포