PHILIPPINES 2017: KUYA J RESTAURANT | COUNTRY STYLE CAFE


This Kuya J restaurant branch is located in Waltermart Ground floor, Munoz, Quezon City.  We went here last December 30 to celebrate our Christmas party 2016.  Yeheeeyyyyy! I'm so happy that I can be able to come here. because the last time I attend to our Christmas party was last year 2010.  We have so much fun together.


Restaurant ambiance.


MENU


So many very Filipino food to choose from right?


Iced tea pitcher for only 120 pesos, we ordered three of this so total of 360 pesos.


TokwatBaboy for only 190 pesos but we ordered two of this so total of 380 pesos.


Pansit Canton 165 pesos


Karebagnet for only 399 pesos


Sizzsisig for only 190 pesos, we ordered two of this so total of 380 pesos.


Chopsuey for only 155 pesos.


Sweet soy wings for only 240 pesos.


We ordered four platter of plain rice for only 480 pesos. (120 pesos per platter) 


I think Kuya J restaurant are affordable, we think our bill will come out like 5,000 pesos or something because we ordered a lot.  But when we saw the bill it comes out just 2,559 pesos for eight person plus two kids.  This restaurant is really affordable and their food is of course amazingly delicious, I will definitely come back here with my hubby.  Oh! and I forgot to add, the stuff also are so friendly and will entertain your need so quickly, that is also one of the most I like about this restaurant.

Picture after lunch and exchange gift ^_^
They are my friends for almost twelve years now, and I know forever to go.  My love for them will never ever change, I'm so blessed to have them in my life even we're not usually have a lot of bonding together because of our busy lives, but when ever we are together it's like, I feel we just met yesterday! nothings change.  But still sometimes I feel sorry that I'm not be able to meet them as often as I can but they understand it.  And that's the good thing about them they're not making 'tampo' sulking to me instead they'll understand it.  That's what true friends right? understanding is the key. haha it doesn't mean that your not always with them they're not your friend anymore, it's like a quotes GOOD FRIENDS ARE LIKE STARS, YOU DON'T ALWAYS SEE THEM BUT YOU KNOW THE'RE ALWAYS THERE. I love them so much where ever I go, they will always in my heart.

**********

After lunch, we went here (Country Style cafe) to drink coffee as dessert, this cafe also located in Waltermart ground floor.

That's all for now have a wonderful day everyone! ^_^

VIDEO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포