MY FRIEND MEAN'S BIRTHDAY | EDUARDO'S RESTAURANT | SEOUL OAK KOREAN TRADITIONAL RESTAURANT

Last September 30 2016 it's my friend Mean's birthday but it's our reunion at the same time.  We didn't see each other for so long that's why I want to post a blog as my remembrance and because usually we don't see each other as often.  Our last reunion is last September 2013, it's 3 years ago.  They are my friends since 2005, they are my Co-worker before, we've been friends for 11 years.  I'm so glad that I met them because it's so hard to find a friends like them.  Even we're not seeing each other as often, when we're together it's like we saw each other just yesterday! our love for each other never change.


My husband and I went to Korean Town located in Friendship Hwy, Angeles City Pampanga, to buy goodies for them, Just a simple giveaway.  After buying goodies, Jeff and I went to EDUARDO'S restaurant for lunch, located inside NEWPOINT Mall located in Angeles City also beside NEPO Mall (1st floor).
MENU


In front of the counter you can see inside the kitchen, and how they make the food.
We ordered BABY BACK RIBS for 179 pesos, I'm little bit disappointed in this ribs because I expected it big but when they serve it was small, but it's ok co'z its delicious.  And we also ordered 2 MINI SMASHED COMBO burger for only 150 pesos.
GIFT FOR MY FRIEND MEAN
So we went back home and packed the gift for my friend Mean and the rest of the gang (friends).
MY husband added Liquor as gift for us because he said we're not often see each other, I should give them something special.  He ordered it online, if your interested just search the name of this liquor (Jiangsu Yanghe Distillery Co., Ltd), Product of China.
This is the giveaway for the rest of my friends inside it's just simple goodies like; face mask, candies, lip balm, key chain and love letter ^_^.


THE NEXT DAY:  We're on the way to Manila, I'm with my sister and my niece because after my friends birthday we're going HOME to Quezon City to visit our Parents, sisters and the rest of the gang.
Meet my beautiful friends.

After my friends party went to Quezon City to visit our Parents, sister and nieces, I miss them so much, Anna and I didn't be able to see them for 2 months.

**********
The next day going back to Pampanga, my husband fetch us, and ate dinner at SEOUL OAK KOREAN TRADITIONAL RESTAURANT, this is our 3rd times here, we love their food.  I posted blog before about this restaurant you can
click here -->> http://asiancouplediary.blogspot.com/2016/06/philippines-2016-seoul-oak-restaurant.html
The next day SUNDAY, Jeff and I super duper tired so treat our selves to FOOT SPA

That's all for now! see next blog post, Have a wonderful day friends.

VIDEO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포